PB In Stock
- Porterbuilt 1963-72 C10 Front Dropmember - Level 2 Touring, Coilover
The 1963-72 Chevy Pickup Front Dropmember suspension system is designed to replace the factory cross-member and steering system. It is engineered as a modular bolt-in unit that requires no welding.
When combined with a 2.5” drop spindle, 29” tall tire, and Porterbuilt Tubular Control Arms, the Level 2 Front will set the bottom of the cab approximately 5-6" off of the ground at ride height.
Ride Height - 5-6"
- Porterbuilt 1973-87 C10 Longbed to Shortbed Conversion Kit1973-87 Longbed to Shortbed Conversion Kit
Includes templates, c-channel supports, and frame plate.
Welding is required. Learn More$399.00
- Porterbuilt 1963-72 Fully Adjustable Trac-bar Kit
If you are thinking about lowering your C10 truck more than four inches in the rear, a longer trac-bar will be a necessity! The Porterbuilt Fully Adjustable Trac-bar has an overall length of just over 34 inches. The longer the bar, the less side to side shift the differential will experience through suspension travel. The new mounting brackets also relocate the bar lowering the rear roll-center, and the bar length can be tuned while still mounted on the truck!Learn More$299.00
- Porterbuilt 1963-72 Trailing Arm Crossmember, 2 Piece Driveshaft
Tubular trailing arm crossmember built using thick-wall 1.5" tubing & 3/16" steel.Learn More$349.00
- Porterbuilt 1963-72 Boxed Trailing Arm Crossmember, 2 Piece Driveshaft
Replace your factory trailing crossmember with this fabricated version from Porterbuilt with added ground clearance.
Designed for a 2 piece driveshaft.Learn More$349.00